Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
As IBM DOORS Next Generation (DNG) Key-user and Configuration Management (CM) Expert you, together with other Key-users and CM Experts, will be co-responsible for managing DNG Requirement Management system used by Global Powertrain and Vehicle Development organizations. The Key-user and CM Expert will be coordinating and guiding a group of users representing the software architecture and software detailed design within Embedded Engineering. You will be the central point of contact between DNG Functional Application Manager, Project Management and Software Development teams, for any questions relating to DNG.
- Manage DNG artifacts for software architecture and detailed design
- First line of support for software engineers, for questions, requests, issues related to DNG functionality. Process incidents from engineers and when unable to resolve the issue, report incident to Functional Application Manager
- Train engineers for DNG usage and configuration management principles
- Cooperate with other experts from different departments to perform process improvements
- Monitor use of DNG in accordance with set work methods
- Test new DNG releases and fixes prior to production upgrade
"You will be part of an experienced international team of the Platform Development group of DAF Embedded Engineering that is located in our modern new office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Embedded Engineering has over 160 highly skilled people today. Together they deliver world class engineering in the domains of engine controllers and vehicle controllers."
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with configuration and/or change management
- Experience with IBM DOORS Next Generation and the JAZZ platform or similar systems.
- Ability to act and adapt in a fast changing environment serving multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of AGILE software development processes
- Fluent in English language - effective communication in both verbal and written form