Perfect offer for a manufacturing engineer ready for his second step with good benefits.
Over deze vacature
As a manufacturing Engineer on the department of New Product Introduction, you are leading the process definition from start of design until release for volume. You are working in a multidisciplinary team and are responsible for the building strategy and control of the assembly process. You are supporting the production organisation in realisation and qualification of prototypes and pilots. At release for volume you hand over the process definition to the Factory Engineers of the production organisation. You are the technical sparring partner for the customer.
Important characteristics for the manufacturing/Industrial Engineer are:
- Participation in the product development team by delivering input on design for assembly;
- Defining the process steps, required tooling for prototype and volume phase
- Executing risk analysis (P-FMEA) and controls
- Support Prototype building and pilot phase for qualification and handover to the production organisation
- You are organising and attending review meetings with suppliers and customers to define products and tools and solving technical issues
- Initiate improvements in the assembly process in collaboration with the internal customer with the aim of achieving both efficiency and quality improvements
- Setting up Lean assembly processes; defining assemblies, work cell layout, workload management, workplace design and physical logistics flows.
"Our organisation is a tier-one design & contract manufacturing partner with global operations. Their customers are 'Original Equipment Manufacturing' companies that have a leading role in high-tech manufacturing equipment and users of advanced production lines."
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as a Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance.
The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Network meetings to meet and learn from colleagues at other companies in the industry
- You finished a technical education as bachelor or major (f.i. Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering, Automotive engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Industrial Engineering)
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Preferably your experience is in industrial production and engineering projects in the high tech machine production
- As you will be executing a central role, we expect you to be able to communicate well in at least the English language. Understanding of the Dutch language is an advantage.