Excellent remuneration package
In dienst van opdrachtgever
High Tech, Industrial, Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
With its best-in-class technologies and industry expertise, Emerson distinguishes itself in the market with a complete automation package for the process industry. For their location in Diegem, we are looking for a Business Development Manager Life Sciences with commercial experience with automation within the Life Science Industry. Are you the Business Developer who takes initiative and does business with the world’s largest organizations in the field of Life Science? Then seize this opportunity!
As a Business Development Manager Life Sciences you are primarily responsible for meeting or exceeding order bookings and business bookings, particularly within the Life Science Industry. On one hand, you prospect business potential in new accounts: you actively sell assigned products and solutions within the Life Science Industry. On the other hand, you realize this by strategically building and expanding relations with current customers. You develop and maintain positive relations with all relevant buying influences to become a trusted advisor for accounts. Furthermore, you’ll fulfill the following tasks and responsibilities to meet or exceed the targets:
- You obtain maximum order bookings for all assigned products and solutions
- You maintain an in-depth understanding of Emerson Automation Solutions’ products/services and their applications
- You demonstrate and promote Emerson Automation Solutions’ products to prospects
- You are well-informed of the account’s business operations, their strengths, weaknesses, and needs. Based on this, you develop a solution proposal
- You forecast accounts/ business order bookings and business potential to acquire and maintain knowledge of the sales potential
- You actively participate in setting sales targets for the business to improve the market share
- You provide status reports, including business trends and developments within accounts, to keep the management informed
Emerson Automation Solutions is a leader in helping process and discrete manufacturers automate and optimize production processes through their best-in-class technologies and industry expertise. They have the most complete automation portfolio in the industry with the depth of services to back it up. Their network of global industry centers and industry and application experts take on the toughest challenges. Anytime. Anywhere.
As Business Development Manager Life Sciences at Emerson, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package, including a bonus, company car, 32 paid leave days and development opportunities.
For Emerson, we are looking for an Business Development Manager who takes initiative and can work under stress and high performance/expectations pressure. You are organization sensitive, have a sound understanding and knowledge of the Process Automation market and are eager to learn more about the Life Science Industry. Further, you meet the following criteria:
- At least a completed technical bachelor’s degree (e.g., (Bio)Chemistry, Electrical-, or Mechanical Engineering)
- At least 3 years of commercial experience within Process Automation
- Knowledge in the field of Automation (GAMP) and interested to learn more about the Life Science industry in specific. You do business with the world’s largest organizations in the field of Life Science
- Experience with negotiating and finalizing contracts. You must be capable to defend Emerson’s interest in business negotiations
- Experience with defining budgets and analyzing market situations concerning expected growth and income
- Excellent command of the Dutch, English, and French language