Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
Do you want to contribute to the growth and further development of our successful organization? Then we are looking for you!
As Field Technician at ANDRITZ GOUDA you are deployed worldwide in building up and putting into operation machines and/or complete production lines. Service and maintenance are also part of your work.
An enthusiastic result driven and experienced Field technician and ready for the next step in your career. On location you are the contact person of the customer and you arrange everything needed to make your assignment a success. This can vary in duration from a few days to around 4 weeks - with some exceptions.
ANDRITZ Gouda BV is part of the listed Andritz Group from Graz, Austria. ANDRITZ Gouda develops and manufactures equipment for thermal processes in the chemical, food and waste processing industries and is specialized in complete solutions for e.g. baby food production and the drying of waste water sludge. New applications are tested in the in-house test laboratory in Waddinxveen.
Working in a professional, dynamic internationally oriented company with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with interesting career opportunities and an excellent salary.
- Technical education
- Knowledge of machine construction, hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical engineering is an advantage
- Knowledge of industrial instrumentation and control technology
- Experience in machine construction and installation technology is an advantage.
- Great flexibility and commitment due to the international character of ANDRITZ Gouda and the various product groups. You are willing to spend at least 90% of your time abroad
- Good communication skills and customer-oriented attitude
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German is a plus (written and verbal)
To do your work successfully it takes some time to perform independently. ANDRITZ Gouda provides good guidance and thorough internal training.