Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
The Financial Services Specialist Invoicing is responsible for the invoicing, analysis and reporting relating to the total sales and accounts receivable activities within the GES Customer Financial Services team of ASML. It is a challenging position in a dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines and direct impact on ASML’s financial results.
The focus in this position is on executing and optimizing the billing processes with our customers and ensuring proper reporting on Accounts Receivable. Within Customer Financial Services group this role focuses on both sales as well as service invoicing.
Main responsibilities for general position:
- Ensure proper and timely execution of invoicing for delivered ASML products (systems, options and services);
- Ensure proper and timely administration of cash receipts;
- Work with Order Management Desk, Logistics, Customs, Tax and Sales to ensure accurate and correct billing is executed;
- Liaise with Sales Accounting and Sales Control on escalations resulting from the billing process;
- Support in improvement initiatives in the area of customer billing and customer portals / interfaces;
- Provide ad-hoc support / helpdesk for invoicing related questions from our Sales Account managers;
- Proactively seek for continuous improvements in the execution activities, improving efficiency and quality;
- Adding quality and value to information by providing solid analysis;
- Working closely together with counterparts in the field and in other financial control teams;
- Providing proactive support and input to controllers in the applicable sector;
- Execute SOX controls related to the billing process and provide support regarding invoicing related questions to external auditors
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor / Academic degree in Finance and/or Business Economics.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience, preferably in an internationally oriented finance or commercial department or at an international accounting firm.
- Experience with SAP ECC / SD is preferred.