Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
Would you like to contribute to the growth and further development of a successful organization? Then we are looking for you! The goals of ANDRITZ Gouda are ambitious and they would like to further develop in the international market. Therefore they are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Quality Engineer who takes the organization one step further.
As Quality Engineer you will take care of the implementation of the quality policy together with your colleagues. You draw up inspection and test plans and ensure that internal and external specifications and measurement reports are available to the internal organization at the right time. You maintain independent contact with inspection authorities (for ATEX, PED, ASME), and ensure that all documents for the inspection are available. Inspections are fully supervised by you.
In addition, you are involved in the maintenance of documentation, the registration, processing and follow-up of NCRs and performing internal audits.
Auditing, (co-)assessing and advising suppliers is also part of your duties. In this position you will have the opportunity to make (occasional) business trips to suppliers at home and abroad.
ANDRITZ Gouda BV is part of the listed Andritz Group from Graz, Austria. ANDRITZ Gouda develops and manufactures equipment for thermal processes in the chemical, food and waste processing industries and is specialized in complete solutions for e.g. baby food production and the drying of waste water sludge. New applications are tested in the in-house test laboratory in Waddinxveen.
Working in a professional, dynamic internationally oriented company with an informal working atmosphere and plenty of interesting career opportunities. We have excellent working conditions allowing you to create a good work-life balance so that you enjoy working every day.
- A completed MBO or HBO education preferably in the direction of metal (Engineering);
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably gained at a machine builder in the food industry or in a technical environment;
- Knowledge of SAP and Windows software;
- Knowledge of Production techniques in metal and material knowledge and reading of technical drawings (place- shape tolerances, ISO Passing System);
- Knowledge of product safety requirements (Machinery Directive, ATEX, pressure vessel directive PED/ASME) or willingness to acquire this knowledge in the short term;
- Good command of the English language (oral and written);
- You can work both independently and in a team and are accurate and have a flexible attitude.