Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
For Greif we are looking for a Business Analyst to become part of their Commercial Excellence Group (Comex). You will be reporting to the Business Enablement Manager.
Within this role, you will work closely with the Business Enablement Manager to ensure high usage and adoption for all our commercial tools. You will analyze issues related to commercial systems via data analysis and frequent communications with our stakeholders and use these inputs to propose new processes and solutions. A hands-on approach is required for this role as execution and implementation is essential to be successful.
This is a global role within a multinational environment, and you will be in frequent contact with all of the Comex and Sales stakeholders globally. Furthermore, there is a wide variety of systems, data and processes that you would need to become familiar with. Overall, this is an exciting role for self-starters who like analyzing and solving issues and there is ample opportunity for improvements within the organization.
Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
- Check for invoice database accuracy on a monthly basis (perform check on the costing waterfall making sure end second end costing model is accurate compared to PML
- Improve the global marketing data (industry, share of wallet) on a semi-annual basis (analyze the spend of a country by working locally and gather the data so it makes sense)
- Create new operational and leadership reports on PowerBI
- Manage the CRM backlog globally on a monthly basis (check for overdue opportunities and work with local team to clarify) – work with Senior Business Analyst on usage statistics
- Create documentation for analytical methodologies, system processes and user trainings
- Support rollout of new users and line of businesses on our commercial systems
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as requested by the Sales and ComEx team. This could range from a simple extract to detailed product analysis
Greif is a leading supplier of industrial packaging products to a global footprint across more than thirty countries and 200-plus locations. More than 22.000 colleagues work in 220 production, workhouse and office locations in 37 countries. With a great history they are focused on their future. They use financial, natural and human resources wisely without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
In The Netherlands there are four factories and a head office in Amstelveen.
- Salary of € 5500 per month
- 27 holiday days and 13 ADV days
- Working hybrid (Office Amstelveen and from home)
You have completed at least a relevant Bachelor education and you are ambitious, analytical, decisive and accurate.
- Excellent logical reasoning skills (natural problem solver)
- Strong business partnering skill with internal customers
- Good overall business understanding from finance to logistics
- Experience with ERP, PowerBI, CPQ or CRM systems would be considered a huge advantage
- Hands-on and proactive mindset, results-driven approach
- Ability to organize and execute projects start to finish
- Strong communication skills, particularly in English (speaking and writing)