Secondment via YER, Interim/independent, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
- Responsible for high quality tests by coaching and guiding the developers and test engineers in the team. Help them to prepare, implement and execute objective, reproducible and maintainable tests (test pyramid test suite, system integration, verification and validation test) by using and teaching test design methods, techniques and tools;
- Co defines the feature acceptance criteria, the approach and implementation of automated tests.
- Co-responsible with his team for reliable PI plan and sprint plan.
- Participates in the 3 amigos session for co defining the feature acceptance criteria.
- Collaborates with the peer Test Engineers and plans a regular exploratory test sessions for sprint release candidates.
- Translates the test policy and test strategy for every user story/feature within his/her domain area into technical solutions for testing;
- Actively participates in the grooming sessions to define the high level test design for features/user story taking customer scenarios in perspective.
- Writes test scenarios and uses these scenarios to develop automated or manual tests;
- Responsible for executing the manual tests by coordinating the scope with Product owner and Tech Lead.
- Performs exploratory tests to detect gaps in test suite/approach for high quality sprint deliverables.
- Performs feasibility studies with respect to testing;
- Performs studies and recommends about the usage of test techniques, methods and tools;
- Specifies the applicable test environment and performs the evaluation of test tools to support automated testing and test engineering in general;
- Creates (or facilitates the creation of) an infrastructure for optimum usage of test tools;
- Coaches other test engineers and developers in the team.
- Create test awareness, provide coaching and ensure appropriate transfer of testing know-how to the team of engineers.
- All responsibilities as described for the test engineer function:
- Configures the test set up of the modules and components and tests the integrated design in a defined and controlled environment.
- Reviews applicable deliverables and documents for sprint releases and platform deliverables.
- Writes test cases (based on the defined test design) and develops automated test scripts;
- Executes tests;
- Analyses and interprets test results and if any issues found, decides on and submits problem reports
- Assists SW engineers in the analysis of reported problems.
- Based upon the test results, extends the set of test cases and creates new test specifications if required;
- Deploys the customer test environment and executes the end user test scenarios.
- Keeps the customer test environment up to date and ensures CI/CD is operational
- Pre-screens the customer submitted defects.
Inspect and Adapt
- Collaborate to define, implement, test and share continuous improvement stories.
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature and technical contacts, eager to explore and improve, knows how to apply it in his domain
- Pro-actively proposes new or improved test techniques and methodologies for improving the test efficiency and reducing the test cycle period.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
NECESSARY KNOW-HOW / SKILLS
- BS or Masters Degree in relevant field;
- Excellent knowledge of Agile & Scrum development environment, , and automated testing suites
- Excellent know-how on the state-of-the-art of test processes & strategies, risk analysis, test design, test techniques, review techniques/methods and automated test tools for applying, writing and maintaining scripts.
- In-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies, functional, and regression testing and User Acceptance Testing phases.
- Is able to work in different teams simultaneously, and handle tasks in parallel.
- Is able to determine best approach in testing for sprint and platform releases.
- Is able to think from the customer expectation perspective.
- Communicates effectively with the scrum teams, peers, customers and other stakeholders.
MAIN EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least 5 years of experience in software development and/or testing;
- Broad experience in using and implementing test tools and test techniques.
- Experience in working in project teams.
- Medical/clinical/imaging knowledge is an advantage
SPECIFIC CHARACTERISTICS OF FUNCTION
- Analytical and conceptual skills;
- Structural and thorough;
- Be quality oriented;
- Disciplined team worker; Improvement attitude;
- Contacts with different disciplines (Test Management, Architecture, Software Development, System Engineering, Customer Support and Application group) as well as external contacts (test specialists, test tools suppliers).