Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know you are the person we are looking for!
The Sr. financial analyst Corporate Sectors within Business Insights and Control is responsible for making financial data on SG&A cost transparent. You understand how to gather and interpret data and communicate this in a transparent way to your stakeholders. Within this interim role, you create insights for our corporate sectors to control their cost and coordinate the financial planning processes for all corporate sectors.
The job is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights and Control team. The financial data analyst reports to the Finance Manager Corporate Sectors within the
Business Insights and Control department. He/she interacts with various departments in and outside of finance.
As Sr. financial analyst you are responsible for driving our business through efficient and effective financial reporting and analysis on SG&A OPEX, while making use of different data sources. Your goal is to provide relevant insights to Finance business partners on recurring reporting, ad hoc requests and projects for specific sectors. Furthermore you support in companywide requests and financial planning processes for all corporate sectors
Together with the team you are responsible to:
- Translating OPEX data on SG&A into business driven and transparent forecasts
- Report on and process forecasting and budgeting data
- Provide proactive support to the Finance business partners and finance leadership
- Contribute in reporting projects and actively seek for reporting improvements in our current processes
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master degree, preferably in the area of Business Economics. Most important, you understand financial data and are able to convey the message behind it.
- Experience: Large amounts of data are no problem for you. Most important; you know how to involve people in your story in convincing them of your findings. For a thorough analysis, you have experience with SAP and excellent excel skills.
- Result oriented, team player, with excellent analytical skills and an interest in data analytics, critical thinking, proactive and communicative personality who can connect with relevant stakeholders in a demanding organization.
- You are able to map processes and drive improvement
- Able to excite others to make most use of your analysis and data in general
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)