Secondment via YER
Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
The Contamination Control Measurement group (CCM) is part of the Cleanroom Services department within Global Manufacturing. The CCM group is supporting the factory with state of the art particle measurements in the Veldhoven cleanrooms.
As measurement technician you will:
- Perform particle measurements in the cleanroom on a daily basis.
- Together with your team you will plan, prepare and execute the measurements, collect and report the data, all according to the agreed procedures.
- You will support the measurement engineers with maintaining these procedures and work instructions.
- As part of the LEAN way of working you will also contribute to continuous improvement actions.
- You report to the Team Leader GMS Cleanroom Services Operations and work closely together with the measurement engineers
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Working in a multicultural company.
- Good working conditions.
- Good secondary conditions.
- A good salary in a dayshift function
- MBO degree in a technical discipline or at least demonstrable (Dutch) MBO-level.
- Demonstrable experience with working in a cleanroom.
- Affinity with measurements, data, data-processing.
- Experience with performing of measurements is a pre.
- Knowledge of functioning of a cleanroom is a pre.
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Very accurate.
- Provide service / customer oriented.
- Able to work both independent and in a team.