Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits (‘chips’). The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The IT infrastructure, hardware and applications are mission-critical for ASML’s internal and external activities.
As part of this ecosystem, Product IT department delivers IT services and support for Customer Support and ASML customers with regards to platforms, infrastructure, customized software stacks and specific end-user devices.
For Product IT we are looking for an eager Project Manager to help align multiple cross-departmental initiatives and deliver valuable products to our internal customers in multiple business lines. Yes, we are both agile and traditional management and coordination styles, so it is also important that the candidate is flexible and can handle multiple ongoing assignments simultaneously, can focus on multiple planning items and can communicate cross ART.
As Project Manager you will work with multiple assignments and ensure that the workflow is managed, create bridges cross-departments and help communicating achievements and status. Some of the daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining an overview of key tasks, together with scrum masters and POs in order to identify dependencies
- Communicating status updates and generating newsletters regarding department progress, achievements, key deliverables
- Decision making with different POs and levels of management
- Agile Release Train (ART) alignments and planning of cross deliveries
- Technical alignments with Architects and system engineers in order to clarify a technical direction.
- Drive delivery within agreed time by multiple teams (cross ART)
- Ownership of budgets and financial reporting for ongoing initiatives
You will be responsible for timely organization of activities and communication of status in different stakeholder levels and assignments.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Freelancers welcome to apply!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (for example in Information Technology, Administration or a Communication field).
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Certified Project Manager with at least 5 years of experience in complex development environments.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Goal-oriented and Self-organized
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance