Application/Project Engineer - HCPI
Over deze vacature
Throughout the world, HCPI customers count on them for service and solutions that keep their compressors, lubrication systems, and business running. With their thorough knowledge of compressor operation and extensive field experience gained from years of collaboration with compressor manufacturers and users, they are proud to help drive growth in the markets we serve.
With roots dating back to 1897, originally known as France Compressor Products, CPI has grown tremendously, developing and acquiring* new technologies and services to better meet the global needs of today’s reciprocating compressor operators.
Main purpose of job
- Lead the technical proposal and site implementation of HCPI Uptime projects primarily in the EMENA region, also remotely supporting the Americas region as needed.
- Manage the monitoring and diagnostic processes for HCPI Uptime connected assets, analysing and converting customer asset data into actionable insight and new HCPI product and service recommendations to drive equipment reliability and performance.
- Support the integration of the HCPI products within the Uptime hardware and dashboards including ongoing new product development.
Accountabilities - Primary responsibilities
- Plan and lead proposal and commissioning work, managing communications with HCPI sales/service/engineering teams and customers, in coordination with the Uptime Digital team.
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules and budgets, managing critical control points through collaboration across all functions on major milestones.
- Perform daily monitoring of system alarms and diagnostics on HCPI Uptime assets using operational data, vibration data, and customer communications to ensure reliability, performance, and safe operations.
- Produce regular health, fault analyses and exception reports for HCPI Uptime customers, ensuring actionable insight and recommendations are provided.
- Develop HCPI product upgrade solution proposals using internal design standards and design tools in cooperation with the regional HCPI commercial and engineering teams.
- Lead the regional response to requests for emergency repairs and services for troublesome HCPI connected Uptime equipment.
- Develop and manage the process to escalate detailed RCA problem solving to the engineering and Technology teams, ensuring analysis is completed in a timely manner.
- Provide expertise in the post-sales customer lifecycle through training, professional services, technical support, outcome attainment, retention and expansion.
- Identify sensor, instrumentation and systems integration requirements for regional projects and support their implementation with a team of local business / product engineering, operations and field service teams.
- Facilitate lessons learned on deployed projects, supporting a culture of continuous improvement across HCPI and Uptime Digital teams.
- Interface with global Uptime Digital product team to stay up to date with latest product updates, and to communicate region technical needs and customer feedback for product enhancement
Howden enables their customers’ vital processes, which advance a more sustainable world. This is the Howden vision that drives them! Liaise with colleagues in 34 countries. They offer global and local opportunities, 6000 employees and world leading engineers, who create cutting edge developments.
You will be a part of over 160 years of innovation and development that continues today with their digital solutions. At Howden they have a strong corporate identity and purpose. You will be a member of their team, shaping the future of the world and tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the planet. Their products and organization are Revolving Around You. Their culture promotes individual development to enhance their most important asset – their people.
You will work at a company that is certified as a Top Employer by the Top Employer Institute and get the chance to develop and realize new improvements, meet customers, have technical discussions and celebrate achieving milestones of a project in a team with a good atmosphere and dedicated colleagues. We offer an interesting and challenging position within a professional, international organization with freedom to act and the opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders. As we consider talent management as key to the success of our organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development. We offer a salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position combined with an extensive package of fringe benefits.
Essential skills, knowledge, language & behaviours/Leadership behaviour
- MBO4. BS, BEng in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering, chemical engineering or related fields with experience in use and commissioning of monitoring and control systems
- Experience with industrial equipment design and monitoring, sensors and instrumentation, control systems, and IoT solutions
- Proficiency understanding control systems diagrams and equipment performance monitoring reports
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively with customers and internal teams regarding project plans, products, issues, timelines and solution value
- Team player with proven ability to execute on key metrics and effectively collaborate to solve problems
- Fluent Dutch and English verbal & written language skills
Desirable skills, knowledge, language & behaviours/Leadership behaviour
- Knowledge of rotating equipment (compressors, pumps, engines) condition monitoring and vibration analysis
- Experience with equipment and design standards used within the oil & gas, chemical, and industrial markets
- SCADA experience
Complexity and creativity
- Convert customer data to actionable insight and recommendations and ultimately customer value through the sale of HCPI product and service solutions
- Support continuous improvement of Uptime solutions including hardware, project implementation and data processing and reporting
- Support the development of new Uptime hardware and software solutions
- Secure coordination and cooperation across HCPI EMENA and Americas BUs
Judgement and decisions
- Expected to manage conflicting priorities and workload to ensure that customer projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Management of HCPI Uptime project budget and costs
- Expected to communicate professionally in all aspects of the role
- Up to 30% for customer site visits, internal meetings, and conferences / tradeshows