Inside Sales Engineer - HCPI
Over deze vacature
Throughout the world, HCPI customers count on them for service and solutions that keep their compressors, lubrication systems, and business running. With their thorough knowledge of compressor operation and extensive field experience gained from years of collaboration with compressor manufacturers and users, they are proud to help drive growth in the markets we serve.
With roots dating back to 1897, originally known as France Compressor Products, CPI has grown tremendously, developing and acquiring* new technologies and services to better meet the global needs of today’s reciprocating compressor operators.
- Participating in cross site/country and divisional activities.
- Maintain and expand the existing client base.
- Manage correctly, timely and efficient sales administrating including performance reporting.
- Optimization of operational efficiency.
- Advice Senior Management on maximizing business relationships & Customer Service.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all extended teams.
- Ensure communication and collaboration between key departments
- Review and qualify all incoming customer purchase orders for clarity, price, allocation of customer characteristics, ensure ISO compliance.
- Check and qualify opportunities with P.O. and orders released for production for: job description, part number, price, quantity, P.O. number and address
- Review all records of business transactions and verify new customer and other sales data for current customers using EPICOR.
- Attend team meetings and share best practices with colleagues worldwide.
- Assist with other tasks as directed by management.
- Contribute to the safety and safety awareness, identify and report unsafe situations.
Howden enables their customers’ vital processes, which advance a more sustainable world. This is the Howden vision that drives them! Liaise with colleagues in 34 countries. They offer global and local opportunities, 6000 employees and world leading engineers, who create cutting edge developments.
You will be a part of over 160 years of innovation and development that continues today with their digital solutions. At Howden they have a strong corporate identity and purpose. You will be a member of their team, shaping the future of the world and tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the planet. Their products and organization are Revolving Around You. Their culture promotes individual development to enhance their most important asset – their people.
You will work at a company that is certified as a Top Employer by the Top Employer Institute and get the chance to develop and realize new improvements, meet customers, have technical discussions and celebrate achieving milestones of a project in a team with a good atmosphere and dedicated colleagues. We offer an interesting and challenging position within a professional, international organization with freedom to act and the opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders. As we consider talent management as key to the success of our organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development. We offer a salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position combined with an extensive package of fringe benefits.
- HBO education in engineering.
- Experience with ERP systems & Windows programs
- A minimum of 5 years’ Engineering experience in a technical environment, preferably in a similar industry.
- Experience in all aspects of Customers Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing principles.
- Fluent English and Dutch language skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Diligent and trustworthy.
- Strong organizational, analytical and strategic skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Results oriented.