Excellent remuneration package
Facility & Real Estate
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Real Estate, Construction
Over deze vacature
Are you an entrepreneurial-spirited and collaborative manager with several years of experience in asset management? Do you have what it takes to navigate an exciting and international working environment while tackling operational and strategic challenges, and do you have an affinity with retail environments? Then this job vacancy at VIA Outlets will suit you well!
As a Senior Asset Manager at VIA Outlets, you will be responsible for up to four of VIA's eleven centres. Practically, you control a pan-European portfolio valued at approximately € 1.75 billion.
In this position, you assertively and decisively approach multiple asset management challenges. You confidently approach these challenges while communicating effectively with stakeholders from several organizational levels. You regularly collaborate with Regional Directors and report directly to the Senior Asset & Investment Manager.
In the position as Senior Asset Manager you are responsible for the following tasks and responsibilities:
Assessment of development and leasing initiatives:
- Establishing business cases for CapEx projects and writing investor approval memorandums, managing the end-to-end process effectively
- Partnering with the Group and Centre Development Teams to ensure the successful delivery of development projects, including but not limited to expansions, land plot acquisitions, parking projects, and remodeling activities
- Identifying opportunities for new CapEx projects and ideating these projects
- Project management including formal approval of CapEx projects
- Closely reviewing the progress of projects through monthly project reports and quarterly CapEx review calls
- Closely reviewing and approving leasing deals agreed by Centre Teams
- Establishing business cases for leasing deals in close collaboration with Centre Teams
Assessment of finance-led asset management initiatives:
- Conducting periodic financial analyses to assess opportunities to increase asset value via improvements in Gross Rental Income (e.g., analyses of centre tenancy schedules, the evolution of centre leasing terms and lease expiry profiles, and cost reviews) and Gross-to-Net leakage (e.g., analyses of the evolution of Service Charge Income and centre cost reviews)
- Playing an active role in the annual budgeting process for centres that the Senior Asset Manager is responsible for
- Managing the end-to-end process of creating 5-year business plans (when needed) and involvement with the investment team on future acquisitions based on input of the underwriting of potential acquisitions
VIA Outlets is Europe's leading owner-operator in redefining the outlet shopping experience. Since its year of establishment (2014), it has acquired existing outlet centres across Europe. VIA's vision is to create premium shopping destinations and offer best-in-class, beautifully local shopping experiences for guests and brand partners. VIA’s premium fashion outlets are destinations that attract guests from all over the world.
By bringing together a unique mix of international and local premium brands, VIA has created unexpected and unforgettable shopping experiences while paving the way for sustainable shopping. VIA Outlet manages a portfolio of 11 premium fashion outlets, offering over 1,100 stores across nine European countries, and is 100 percent owned by Dutch pension fund asset manager APG.
In this interesting and engaging organization, you can leave a lasting impact while there is plenty of room to grow internally.
Additionally, VIA Outlets offers the following terms of employment:
- Excellent renumeration package and a 10% bonus
- Travel card
- Pension scheme
- 25 holiday days and 1 charity day
- Significant opportunities for development and growth
- Lunch discount at the Schiphol office
- Christmas and summer socials
VIA Outlets is looking for a candidate with an innovative and resilient mindset and several years of experience in asset management. In addition, you will fit well within the team if you value your team and colleagues, always intend to do the right thing, enjoy a fast-paced environment, care for sustainability and are a team player.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate for this position fits the following profile:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
- Several years of experience and knowledge of (real estate) asset management, preferably also retail experience
- A track record in stakeholder management
- Knowledge of and experience with financial modeling
- Comfortable working in a fluid and matrix environment and connecting with people at all levels within the organization
- Natural curiosity, a commercial drive, and an international outlook
- An ability to see the bigger picture and deliver at the highest level while making sure the basics are right and are executed excellently
- Fluency in English is required, additional European languages are a plus
Does the prospect of managing multiple assets throughout all of Europe excite you? Apply now!