Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be part of the IT cloud team within a international company? Do you have a passion for everything related to Azure and do you want to inspire and support colleagues within the organization?
The IT cloud team is part of the IT Operations and Core systems department that is responsible for managing various landing zones in Azure, Oracle Cloud and AWS. The team is still small, but acts as knowledge owner and consulting partner for various cloud topics within the organization.
Within this team you will be responsible for operations, as well as translating technical and business requirements into solutions in the Azure landing zone. You will also be the primary point of contact for all Azure related topics concerning the landing zone. You will act in close cooperation with the cloud architect and business stakeholders to further define and implement the Azure landing zone within the IT landscape. You will also work closely with other IT colleagues in and outside the team, among which network specialists, system specialists, data engineers, people outside the IT department and suppliers.
- You will be operationally responsible for the Azure landing zone
- Design, develop and maintain solutions within the Azure landing zone
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities and translate these into solutions
- Coach and support citizen developers and colleagues within the organization
- Govern the platform with a CI/CD mindset
- Communicate periodically about new platform releases, guidelines/practices and success stories
- Setup and participate within cloud community
- Collaborate with IT-architects, IT-Specialists and provide input for the roadmap and strategy
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for the Azure landing zone
Our client is an international manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
For this position we’re looking for a highly-motivated, organized, communicative self-starter.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Experience with Azure
- Must: Azure knowledge, Terraform, Certified AZ-100 or AZ-300
- Pre: AWS, Oracle Cloud, Terragrunt
- Have the ability to think “outside the box”
- You take ownership and have the drive to get things done
- Being able to work with stake holders in the business and IT
- Team player with strong social skills, but also able to work independent (self-starter)
- You have affinity with infrastructure as code
- Communication skills in English, both verbal and written