Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical infrastructure solutions for high-tech products? Do you want to contribute to finding the best electrical infrastructure design for our DUV lithography machines? With your talent and experience you can add value to our growing team by implementing requirements into an electrical infrastructure design.
Can you translate requirements into an electrical infrastructure design? With 26 colleagues we are designing the electrical infrastructure for our DUV lithography machines. Our team creates the requirements based on the inputs of many other teams. These requirements are used to design the electrical connections in the whole machine. We count on you to create electrical design of the cables, cable bundles and connector plates. To do that, you need to align with many other people to find the best solution.
Activities that you will do on an average working day are:
- Close collaboration with the multidisciplinary projects, Electro Mechanical Engineers and Infrastructure Architect during the design phase
- Creating single line diagrams for the cables and bundles in the system based on inputs from projects and Electro Mechanical Engineers
- Compliancy checks such as derating and cable separation
- Being part of the Design Kick Offs and review processes for the Technical Product Documentations
- Working closely with the competence on the tooling and ‘way of working’ improvements
For such big and complex machines, you can’t do this alone. Together with 6 other colleagues you are responsible for our 3D design. You work in an Agile team that takes care of the design from requirements up to and including integration on the machine.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, paid overtime, travel allowance)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Dutch lessons for non-Dutch speakers
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or similar & min. 2-3 years’ experience.
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with the Electrical infrastructure design and compliancy checks
- Awareness of the standards such as NFPA-70, NFPA-79 and IEC-60204
- Experience with Siemens TC and Microsoft Office, knowledge of Siemens Capital is a plus
- Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.