Good working conditions
Quality & Safety
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
What will you do as a Quality Engineer?
As a Quality Engineer you will be part of several project teams that design state-of-the-art electronic solutions for a great variety of customers in high-tech, especially for customers in the automotive, medical and semicon industries. You will create and maintain the QA plans for our projects and support the development teams by monitoring the process to ensure design quality by confirming the team’s adherence and traceability to relevant principles of corporate policy and (international) quality standards. Within these project teams you are the independent QA gate keeper in development gate reviews, with permission to escalate nonconformities.
Your duties will further include:
- keep regulatory requirements up to date and coach development teams in the use of these;
- support the Problem Management, Configuration Management and Change Request Management processes;
- generating documents and monitoring their ‘maturity’ or ‘reifegrad’;
- identify opportunities for Process Improvements (procedures, work instructions, process checklists, records) as needed.
- perform and support internal and external audits, evaluations and assessments against relevant norms to assure quality of work products and process activities for projects.
For Neways in Eindhoven, we are looking for a Corporate Treasury Manager who is a self-starter with energy and passion for their profession. You are hands-on and have the experience to build the competence of a new function in a company yet being very hands on in execution.
Are you the Corporate Treasury Manager with a result driven personality with an out-of-the-box mentality and with a proven track record in treasury activities (including cash flow and working capital management and optimization)?
Then seize this opportunity to work for an international, growing company!
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Your profile and DNA:
- a bachelor or master degree, f.e. in electronics, software or similar;
- proven experience in development processes and methodologies in regulated industrial, medical and/or automotive industries;
- familiar with relevant regulations and standards e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IATF 16946, and related safety regulations;
- committed to building safety, quality and compliance into all actions;
- ASPICE knowledge or willing to learn;
- experience with Polarion as a tool or willing to learn;
- committed to continuous learning and self-improvement;
- diligent documentation keeping skills;
- good communication and writing skills in English. German communication and writing skills are a plus.