Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an all-round Agile PMO that like to work in a dynamic IT solution delivery environment? Do you have experience in implementing lean solution delivery processes while ensuring quality and compliancy requirements? Do you have experience in facilitating management decision making, by providing timely and accurate portfolio analysis, reporting and dashboards? Can you analyze key figures and deliver statistics and analysis? Do you like to share your knowledge by onboarding / training / coaching?
If so, then apply for the Agile PMO role within our IT department!
As an Agile PMO, you support a dedicated part of the IT portfolio. You work closely together with Agile PMO team members, department leads, portfolio and project managers as well as release train engineers and scrum masters on topics like financials and progress reporting, planning and quality assurance. You challenge your stakeholders on the effective and consistent use of the ASML processes & methodologies. By providing clear analysis and insight on portfolio financials, progress, quality, issues and risks you support senior management in effective decision making.
You actively come up with suggestion for improvement initiatives and tasks. You lead small improvement initiatives independently, and in collaboration with other team members and/or external stakeholders. You help actively to share knowledge within the IT community and the Agile PMO team, by organizing and/or contributing to the content of knowledge sharing events.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education: Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field.
- 3-8 years of working experience in project/portfolio management and/or SAFe in a large, international organization, working as (agile) project management officer, or a similar position
- Experience in data analysis, providing advice and preparing scenarios for senior leaders
- Experience with implementation of changes and improvement initiatives, or ability to do so
- Sound knowledge of, and working experience in project & portfolio management methodologies like PMBOK/Prince2 and MoP
- Sound knowledge of and working experience with Microsoft Project Online, Jira (Align), Spotfire and PowerBI
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Proven stakeholder management capabilities; skills to support, advice and challenge stakeholders to effect sustainable change by influencing without power
- Communicate clearly, concisely and directly to team lead, peers and customers
- Listen actively, show empathy to others, strive to achieve a shared understanding of your own tasks, issues and goals and speak up
- Excellent presentation skills and a convincing personality
- Result driven and flexible when needed (customer focused)
- People oriented, strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills, team player with the ability to work independently
- Commitment: take ownership, focus on quality and improvements, and stick to agreements made
- Understand and consistently question the status quo and analyze existing processes and data within your own area of responsiblity, based on knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate a learning mindset: actively seek feedback; learn and develop based on experience and feedback
- Pays attention to detail and produces work that meets high quality standards
- No-nonsense and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch