Hoek van Holland
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
A position for laboratory technician. This position is full-time (40 hours) and allows flexible hours. The position is accountable to perform, document, and communicate results of quality control for raw materials and finished goods. The quality laboratory operates globally by supporting the businesses in North America and Asia-Pacific. In the laboratory there is a wide range of analytical methods, including: rheometry, HPLC, GPC, GC, DMA, spectrophotometers, microscopes, titration, tensile testing, color measurements.
- High standards in Safety, Health, Environment and Quality.
- Performing analysis on raw materials and finished goods.
- Reporting and communication of results.
- Maintaining high standards in quality testing and housekeeping.
- Working according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Calibration and maintenance of all instrumentation and devices.
- First line troubleshooting.
- Maintain, review and improve working standards and SOP.
We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 18,150 colleagues now and together we will make the world a brighter place.
The factory is located in Hoek van Holland. It is close to the beach (2km) and has an amazing view on the canal (Nieuwe Waterweg) and North Sea. The factory produces optical fiber coatings and 3D-printing resins (SOMOS®).
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
MBO or Bachelor’s degree in a chemistry and laboratory work experience.
Dutch and/or English, written and spoken.
Willing to learn with hands-on mentality
MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
The quality control department strives to create a pleasant, inclusive and professional work environment. The goals is to have all-round technicians and develop their personal skills and career based on interests, expertise and needs.