Interim opdracht tot 31 juli
Marketing & Communication
Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced communications specialist with a focus on employer branding, marketing communication, and social media? Are you looking for a challenging interim assignment that gives you freedom and company-wide communications responsibility within an international hightech environment? Then read on quickly.
In the role as a communications specialist, you are executing the communication strategy with a focus on social media, marketing communications and employer branding to further build our clients’ reputation and market positioning in Europe.
As a communications specialist, you will lead the day-to-day execution of our communications strategy with a focus on social media and marketing communications, including:
- Creating content, events and experiences such as social media posts, press releases, case studies and marketing materials to promote our clients story
- Developing our clients employer branding strategy into actionable communications campaign
- Growing and leading internal communication network in supporting our clients' internal deployment of corporate identity and internal communications
Our client is active in B2B manufacturing.
- Hourly rate depending on experience between €60-9
- Flexibility to partly work from home;
- A challenging position in a dynamic and healthy hightech production environment;
- Flexible start and end times;
- Start date: as soon as possible
- End date: July 31st 2023.
For a good match we are looking for an experienced communications specialist who has good knowledge of the social media landscape and marketing communications in a B2B environment. Furthermore, we would like to see in your resume that you have:
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in a B2B environment
- A demonstrated track record in the focused execution and delivery of a communications strategy, and
- Demonstrated strong writing, editing and proofreading skills in Dutch and English in crafting stories that inspire, inform and captivate key audiences.