Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the engineering of high performance analog electronic solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Specify, design, realize, test and to a limited extent manage the various analog electronics products of the measurement subsystems, such as sensor read out circuits, lasers drivers, high voltage circuits and communication links, for existing and new ASML products.
The senior analog designer Sensors and Data Acquisition is responsible for the following:
- Participate in feasibility and architecture studies, including realizing prototypes as proof-of-concepts.
- Create simulation models of sensors and light sources to optimize electronics design.
- Design of low power, low-noise, high accuracy, acquisition circuits.
- Specify, document, and maintain requirements of the various analog electronics products.
- Design with focus on manufacturability, testability, reliability, and EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) compliancy
- Specify, document, and execute tests to ensure that electronics products satisfy the requirements.
- Make work breakdown and planning for the complete design of electronics products.
- Act as a technical coach for other (junior) designers.
- Interface with external suppliers.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
- Operate in multidisciplinary team (software, physics, mechatronics).
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, paid overtime, travel allowance)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Dutch lessons for non-Dutch speakers
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education and experience
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience in analog electronic design in an industrial R&D environment.
- Broad knowledge and experience with analog components such as low-noise amplifiers, ADCs, DACs, current sources, etc.
- Experience as electronics designer in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Broad technical knowledge and experience with the following areas: analog/mixed signal electronics, electro-optical devices and/or CMOS image sensors
- Basic knowledge of detection algorithms, semiconductor physics, lasers and mechanics
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player with good social- and communication skills. Leadership skills is a plus.
- Pragmatic and hand-on skills.
- Show initiative, responsibility and take ownership.
- Pro-active, high drive attitude. Willing to go the extra mile.
- Accurate and problem-solving.
- Quality-focused and contributing to ASML’s safety awareness culture.
- Affinity with physics, mechanics and / or mechatronics is a pre.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.