Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Who will lead the development of Embedded Control Systems at DAF Trucks NV?
As Control System Owner you will play a key role in leading the hardware and software development of the Central Security Gateway; Central communication Gateway in the Next Generation DAF vehicle that ensures safe in-vehicle data communication For Embedded Engineering, part of DAF Product Development, we are searching for a Control System Owner.
- Coordinating hardware & software development activities for your Control Systems
- Create software configuration files for the platform
- Initiate and define risk analysis and validation plans for both hardware and software components
- Create, monitor and report platform project plans for software and hardware development activities
- Supplier management
- Monitoring if technical definitions are in line with defined strategies and report discrepancies
- Presenting and reporting project status for Quality, Cost, Timing and Performance (QCTP)
- Organizing and participating in supplier & internal project meetings
- The System Owner reports to the Engineer Supervisor EE System Engineering with respect to process, quality and to the corresponding Project Lead Engineer for project status.
You will be part of an experienced international team of the Platform Development group of DAF Embedded Engineering that is located in our modern new office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Embedded Engineering has over 140 highly skilled people today. Together they deliver world class engineering in the domains of engine controllers and vehicle controllers.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as automotive professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor or a Master Degree in Automotive/Embedded Engineering or equivalent with at least 3 year experience in a coordinating role, multiple years’ experience in project lead role is an asset
- 3 years’ experience with Control System Development
- Experience with coordination of multiple engineers in different domains
- Experience with supplier management
- Team player, pro-active, strong analytical skills, problem solving attitude
- Knowledge of design for Six Sigma methodology
- Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle)
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with Dutch (or at least willingness to learn Dutch)