Secondment via YER
HR, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the job
How easy is it nowadays to travel to other countries for work? You will find that out within our team because you support business travelers (global) in the area of immigration, social security and tax related matters
You will start your job in the Immigration & travel team, this is one of our sub teams within People Services Europe. People Services is the people contact center for employees and managers within Europe and is responsible for managing all Hire2Retire Operational processes. People Services Europe exist of around 90 employees all based in the Netherlands.
The immigration & travel team is the only team that is working global within People Services Europe. Most of the colleagues are based in the Netherlands, one other colleague is based in Taiwan and Korea
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for the correct immigration assessment for a customer, complete initiations to external vendors and to ensure that all required information is complete and correct
- Translate new/changed policies to knowledge base & process execution.
- Work in line with global and local policies related to own domain. Escalate cases to Expertise groups (Tier 3) where guidance and deeper clarification of policies is required.
- Drive standardization, simplification, automation and efficiency gains in relation to the relevant processes in its own domain.
- Participate in (improvement) projects and safeguard own knowledge & skills.
- Independently answer questions in relation to its own domain on what needs to be done in specific situations using own professional judgement. Acknowledge where precedents might be set and align proactively with the relevant Expertise teams.
- Handle Tier 2 inquiries and resolving in a professional and efficient manner - in a first time right and e2e way of working.
- Perform data gathering activities for continuous improvement and compliancy in its own domain.
- Strengthening Tier 0 and 1 capability to resolve cases / inquiries related to Business travel
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Preferred start date: ASAP
- FTE: 40 hours (32 min negotiable)
- Shift: Dayshift (max 3 days working in the office – Tuesday and Thursday compulsory)
- HBO or Bachelor's degree or equivalent gained through experience preferably within HR (2-5 years).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- You are comfortable with IT tools such as MS office on high level or any other automated programs.
- You are able to structure your day to day activities in an efficient way, even when your workload is high.
- You have good communication and administrative skills and want to develop new practical competences or build upon your current ones.
- You have a sharp mind with interest in solving problems and you know how to provide an excellent customer experience, keeping the large variety in background and nationality of our population in mind.