Secondment via YER
Automotive, Construction, High Tech, Manufacturing, IT & Telecom, Aviation
Over deze vacature
Do you want to work at a company in the High Technology? Do you like variety in your job? And do you like to build a product from A to Z? Then we have the job for you!
As an Assembly Technician, you will work within a challenging and diverse position. You are responsible for independently assembling electronic modules. These modules are used in various industries such as medical, automotive and high-tech. So you make a difference for many people.
The organization works in two shifts. Because of this, you get an extra 15% allowance on top of your salary.
The organization is located in the Eindhoven area.
The tasks you will perform are:
- Collecting the right materials;
- On the basis of work instructions you will assemble the modules;
- Also testing the modules is part of your tasks.
The working hours in 2 shifts are as follows:
- Morning shift: Monday through Friday from 06:00 to 14:50 (8 hours).
- Afternoon shift: Monday through Thursday from 2:40 p.m. to 00 a.m. (8.5 hours) and Friday from 2:40 p.m. to 10 p.m. (6 hours).
Neways is an international developer of electronics for smart mobility, connectivity and semiconductor solutions.
With more than 50 years of experience and broad engineering knowledge, Neways is a proud technology and innovation partner for customers in its industry. Neways develops and delivers electronics that contribute to key sustainability themes. Our team of more than 2,500 specialists is based in the Netherlands, Germany, the United States, China, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Our specialists focus on developing future solutions for charging infrastructure for electric cars, electric powertrains, digitalization of medical solutions, sustainable agricultural applications, microchip production and more.
What we offer you:
- A salary between €2500,- and €2800,- gross per month;
- An allowance of 15% for two shifts;
- There is a travel reimbursement scheme;
- You are entitled to 25 vacation days;
- You build up a vacation allowance of 8,33%;
- The possibility of attending training/courses;
- And this is a permanent position for a longer period of time.
- You have technical affinity;
- You can read technical drawings;
- And you can work well on the basis of work instructions.