As soon as the problem seems unsolvable, it becomes interesting for Settels Savenije! Interested? Please apply now!
In dienst van opdrachtgever, Detachering via YER, Detavast
Over deze vacature
To expand the R&D organization in Eindhoven, Settels would like to come in contact with a Multiphysics CFD/FEM analyst. You are at the beginning of your career, or have some work experience. You would like to grow in a multidisciplinary team of talented professionals, working on complex systems with big challenges. You are driven to understand physics and you contribute to the best technical solutions for integrated system design. You have a sharp analytical insight, good communication skills and are able to connect with your colleagues.
Keywords: COMSOL / FEM / CFD / Simulation Engineer / Multiphysics / Numerical modelling
In the Multiphysics CFD/FEM analyst position, you contribute to the development of high-quality complex systems. With your expertise in the field of heat and flow, you work together in a multidisciplinary project team to solve complex cases. This can range from simple back-of-the-envelope calculations in a concept phase to full 3D CFD simulations in COMSOL for complex designs. The complexity of the physics can range from a pressure drop of a flow through components to complex Multiphysics with fluid structure interaction or thermomechanics.
Settels Savenije is a group of companies where passion for technology is combined with passion for people. For the OEM customer base, they invent, design, industrialize, manufacture, assemble and test high-tech products, modules, tools and equipment. They realize creative solutions in the field of precision mechanics, vacuum technology and mechatronic systems. As soon as the problem seems unsolvable, it becomes interesting for them. They train high-tech professionals for their selves and their customers. Settels expects to grow to 200 FTE in the coming years.
- A challenging job full of technical challenges;
- Working in a great team;
- Good employment conditions.
- You have completed a study at HBO/WO level for Mechanical Engineering or Physics, specialized in flow and heat transport.;
- You are familiar with simulation software for CFD and FEM calculations such as COMSOL or FEMAP;
- You are result-oriented, communicative and self-critical; You master the Dutch and English language spoken and written;
- You are eager to learn, curious;
- You show initiative and drive;
- You can ask and listen carefully to get the need to the surface;
- You can convey a technical message in an understandable way.