Detachering via YER
Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
Our Shared Services sector is responsible for providing professional Logistic Services (Laboratory, Warehouse and Cleanroom Services) to enable manufacturing excellence. As a team we deliver service on time, with the right competency and quality. We respect each other, are proactive, enjoy working together and show ownership. We are highly motivated to continuously improve our services in a safe and structural way, working in a high tech logistic environment.
- 90% of your day its administration work
- Dispatching materials correct and on time for our internal customers
- Manage the process to prevent disturbances in the production processes;
- Signaling and solving bottlenecks and make improvement proposals;
- Processes information in administrative systems
- Pick up internal customers telephones and solving escalations issues
- Attending daily meeting with internal customers
- Joining lean improvement projects for our department and as support for internal customers projects
- Joining Off-sites meetings for our internal customers
- Working in the cleanroom
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Working in a multicultural company.
- Good working conditions.
- Good secondary conditions.
- A good salary in a two shift function
- MBO 3 or 4 Logistics or equivalent
- Affinity with logistics and technology
- Mandatory; at least 2 years relevant working experience in an administration department
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft software such as excel, outlook, word
- Knowledge of the English language is a must and Dutch is a pre;
- Intermediate level computer skills. SAP WM/EWM knowledge is a pro;
- Can work independently;