Technical Projectleader opportunity at VDL ETG! Apply now.
In dienst van opdrachtgever, Detachering via YER, Detavast
Over deze vacature
VDL ETG is now looking for a Technical Projectleader!
You are responsible for:
- Effective project management (with respect to development process, content and team);
- Technical project documentation: TPD, reviews, configuration management;
- Deliver within agreed boundaries (quality, logistics, technology, cost, time);
- Report towards steering committee and T&D management.
VDL ETG's international customers are operating in a high-tech environment; the projects can vary from medical systems up to production equipment for the semiconductor and solar industry.
Within VDL ETG, the department Technology & Development (T&D) is responsible for the specification, design and Integration of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. The department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Systems & Motion Control, Mechanics, Electronics, Software, Physics & Manufacturing, Field Performance and Project management. In multi-disciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for our customers. VDL ETG sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to our customers.
What do we offer?
- You are part of the international, industrial, family-owned company VDL Groep;
- You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment;
- Dynamic and informal atmosphere;
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams;
- International opportunities;
- Opportunities for personal development and growth.
- You are a highly driven team player, analytical, creative and have negotiation skills;
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and Dutch;
- Master degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics or related;
- At least 8 years of experience as system architect or team lead for high-end equipment, working in multidisciplinary development teams;
- Successful track record with at least three of the following aspects: (concept) development projects, manufacturability, project management methodology, subcontract management;
- Good project management skills.