Would you like to be involved in the innovation of our production processes for medical devices and contribute to a better health care? Then apply now!
In dienst van opdrachtgever, Detachering via YER, Detavast
Over deze vacature
Would you like to be involved in the innovation of our production processes for medical devices and:
- Contribute to a better health care?
- Do you like to develop new products and processes?
- Do you like to be involved in proto- and pilot production?
- Do you like to work in teams?
- Then this job could be something for you!
Your main activities will be:
- Develop concepts for feasibility, performance and costs;
- Design components and processes (for NPI);
- Implement and validate products and processes (for NPI);
- Transfer of NPI / new processes into production and drive proto and pilot production;
- Analyze current production process and optimize processes (for NPI).
Esaote is one of the world’s leading producers of medical diagnostic systems and internationally acknowledged to be the world leader in dedicated MRI. The Esaote Group is also one of the main players in the sector of Information Technology for healthcare. Proton BV is a daughter company of Esaote focused on the manufacturing of transducers.
What does Proton offer:
- A challenging job full of technical challenges;
- Working in a great team;
- Good employment conditions Metalektro.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, such as: Physics / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics;
- Broad technical interest;
- Green belt in lean six sigma or equivalent;
- Commitment, strong analytical skills focused on quality and continuous improvement;
- Proactive, no-nonsense mentality and plenty of initiative;
- Team player with good social and communication skills;
- Adequate Dutch and English language skills in speech and writing are a must.