Son en Breugel
Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
For Neways in Eindhoven, we are looking for a Corporate Treasury Manager who is a self-starter with energy and passion for their profession. You are hands-on and have the experience to build the competence of a new function in a company yet being very hands on in execution.
Are you the Corporate Treasury Manager with a result driven personality with an out-of-the-box mentality and with a proven track record in treasury activities (including cash flow and working capital management and optimization)?
Then seize this opportunity to work for an international, growing company!
Reporting to the CFO, the Corporate Treasury Manager is globally responsible for Neways treasury activities, including cash flow management, optimization and the funding strategy. He or she manages banking relationships, negotiates terms and conditions and manages currency exposure. The Corporate Treasury Manager Establishes the cash flow management process, executes controls and reviews on bank reconciliation. A good cooperation with accounting is needed to efficiently improve the process of bank statement bookings. Next to that, the Treasury Manager is responsible for implementing a road map for the treasury system infrastructure and processes.
Besides this, the job includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You have well developed communication skills and a radar for customer focused service levels;
- Operational excellence is one of the most important factors for us – you embody this in essence and personality;
- You enjoy taking ownership and initiative, take your accountability and hold others to theirs.
Neways is an international innovator in electronics for smart mobility, connectivity and semicon solutions. With more than 50 years’ experience and strong engineering power, the company acts as technology innovation partner for the most demanding customers in the industry. Neways develops and produces electronics that facilitate major trends around global ESG themes. With a team of more than 2,700 specialists across the Netherlands, Germany, USA, China, Czech Republic and Slovakia they enable future solutions for EV charging, electric power trains, digitizing health solutions, sustainable agriculture, producing microchips and more. In 2021, Neways’ revenues amounted to € 470 million.
As an EMS Life Cycle Partner and System Innovator, we create smarter solutions for a changing world. We not only respond to market demands, but also get involved in our customers’ development and engineering processes at an early stage, proactively deliver concrete solutions and add value.
As a Corporate Treasury Manager at Neways, you will fulfill a fundamental role within a growing, ambitious organization. In the position, you will be globally responsible for Neways treasury activities, including cash flow management, optimization and the funding strategy. As Corporate Treasury Manager, you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package.
Besides this, Neways offers you:
- 25 holidays, plus some collective adv days (aprox. 4 to 6);
- flexible starting and finishing times and the possibility to work partly from home;
- working together with an experienced and driven CFO and finance professionals;
- 8% holiday pay;
- Travel allowance.
For Neways, we are looking for a Corporate Treasury Manager who is a self-starter with energy and passion for their profession. You are hands-on and have the experience to build the competence of a new function in a company yet being very hands on in execution. You have an accurate and result driven personality with an out-of-the-box mentality.
Further, you meet the following criteria:
- At least a completed master’s degree in e.g. Economics
- More than 10 years of experience in a similar role and or environment
- Deep knowledge of the financial markets and a convinced responsible investor
- Fluency in Dutch & English, verbally and in writing
- Strong Excel and ERP knowledge
- Excellent stakeholder management skills