Working for YER
Over deze vacature
Did you recently graduate or did you gain your first experiences in the recruitment field and are you ready to further specialize in the field of recruitment at the number one employment agency in the Netherlands? Then keep on reading!
As Recruiter Software you are responsible within an ambitious team for the entire recruitment and selection process of scarce, highly educated, (often) international software engineers for technical companies within the high-tech industry. You recruit these candidates, mainly (highly) experienced engineers, in an active, creative and convincing manner. You get all kinds of tools at your disposal (personal LinkedIn Recruiter Seat, access to job boards, own extensive database) to get in touch with software professionals. Moreover, you get a lot of freedom and the necessary resources to implement your own creative ideas with which you will recruit new candidates. It is a very dynamic position in a result-oriented environment in which you get every opportunity to develop yourself (under good supervision) into a skilled recruitment professional.
YER is an international recruitment agency for permanent and temporary positions, aimed at professionals with a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree. With nine offices in the Netherlands and about 300 consultants, YER has national coverage and is a strongly represented brand. YER is also active internationally with offices in the United States and Belgium. In addition, we recently established YER Executive. This is the label for the higher segment (€ 70,000 - € 200,000 permanent positions and interim management).
You will become part of the nicest recruitment / secondment agency in the Netherlands, where every 'Yerian' goes to work with passion to help our clients and candidates further in their path to success. The corporate culture stands for entrepreneurship, independence and freedom. This ensures that intrinsic motivation is the main driver for our employees. Moreover, we have a very informal corporate culture, where events are regularly organized to get to know your colleagues better.
As a Recruiter Software you work closely with a close-knit team of enthusiastic colleagues. The employment conditions also consist of:
• Working for one of the better performing employment agencies in the Netherlands
• Energetic and driven colleagues with the drive to win
• Growth opportunities based on performance
• Lots of freedom and room for own initiative and responsibility
• A market-based basic salary and a transparent bonus model
• Travel allowance and the possibility to 'earn' a lease car
• Several company outings, events and incentives per year
• 24 vacation days
• Completed HBO/Bachelor education with 0-2 years of relevant work experience
• Affinity with technology and/or software
• Own initiative, strong organizational skills and the ambition to become a star in technical recruitment
• Enthusiastic personality, strong communication skills and easy going
• You can work independently, switch quickly and keep an overview in a hectic and dynamic environment
• You also speak and write fluently in English