Secondment with contracting
Engineering, High Tech
Over deze vacature
The System Engineer is responsible for the performance of the developed machines, components and systems, guiding the design through understanding of specifications and requirements both overall and at component level.
- Translate customer requirements into technical system requirements and documents
- Define, execute, evaluate and document tests that need to be performed to verify that the system is working according specification
- Involved in the entire process from specification to realization
- Collaborating in a multi-disciplinary team of engineers
- Being able to work independently and be a good team player as well
- Be a direct contact for both customers and suppliers
For over 25 years this Engineering Agency has been helping its customers to realize their demands for measurement, positioning and motion systems where ultra-high precision is required. The ability to take an idea or prototype and transform it into a manufacturable product is one of the most essential steps in this innovation process. At this company leading mechanical design, system and software architecture capability is combined with our firm roots in metrology. This allows us to guarantee that we can help our customers realizing precision components, systems and machines.
Conditions above average.
Working for a company ahead of the competition and setting the standard in their field.
- A relevant study on academic/Phd. level (Mechanics / Electronics with controls)
- Thorough knowledge of precision design principles
- Experience with metrology / precision measurement techniques
- Thorough knowledge of control theory and practical application of controller design
- Good analytical skills and experience with Matlab
- Broad technical knowledge, interested in other technical disciplines
- Good communicative skills, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch; knowledge of German is a plus
- Pro-active attitude