Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
For the Rotterdam office we're looking for a self-motivated and ambitious Internal Auditor to strengthen the control and oversight position. This professional will be an integral part of the team, responsible for a wide variety of analyses related to audits, SOX evaluation and governance of operating companies. In this position you will report to the Head of Internal Audit of ORIX Europe.
The OCE Internal Audit team is responsible for fulfilling the function within ORIX Europe and ORIX UK:
- Evaluate effectiveness of risk management, internal control, governance and processes by executing operational audits;
- Lead the annual SOX404 program including scoping, risk assessment, documentation, walkthroughs, testing and reporting (to management, the Audit Committee and ORIX Corporation);
- Retaining oversight on internal audit activities of all operating group companies and report to the Management Board of ORIX Europe and ORIX Corporation.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Conduct operational audits;
- Identify, define measures of improvements and monitor overall progress;
- Document and test key controls to ensure compliance with the SOX404;
- Assist in the overall SOX404 evaluation program;
- Assist in monitoring and managing internal audit activities, as part of the oversight responsibility.
Our client, ORIX Corporation Europe N.V. (OCE) is an international holding company that monitors several subsidiaries which manage assets worldwide through a broad range of investment strategies and investment solutions. The established financial stability and access to deep resources of ORIX Europe stems from its parent company - ORIX Corporation. Based in Tokyo, ORIX Corporation is an international financial services company with operations in 38 countries and regions worldwide. The European headquarter in Rotterdam ensures that the tasks and responsibilities, which go beyond the investment subsidiaries themselves, are carried out properly. It focuses on finance as well as legal, tax affairs, risk management, compliance and internal audit. Next to the traditional financial holding functions, ORIX Europe is responsible for further development of internal communication and for increasing effectiveness of ORIX Europe group wide. ORIX Europe seeks synergies across the ORIX Europe group and maintains a professional network internally and externally.
In addition to a competitive remuneration package ORIX Europe is offering a unique position within a vibrant company with a solid base in asset management and an ambition to grow through acquisitions and/or private equity activities. This provides an optimal learning environment in an international company with a growth strategy in Europe.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in internal audit or similar internal control related functions;
- An academic degree (in Accounting or Economics), preferably supplemented with relevant audit qualification (RA, RO certification or other similar certifications like CIA, CPA etc);
- Strong written/verbal communication skills (English) and computer skills;
- Solid planning, organizational, analytical, negotiating and reporting abilities;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high standards and aimed at continuous improvement;
- Hands-on pro-active mentality and able to effectively co-operate with all levels and disciplines (i.e. Finance, Risk Management, Compliance etc) of the organization;
- An international mindset and willing to work in a culturally diverse environment;
- Being flexible and comfortable in a constantly changing environment.