Over deze vacature
Would you like to progress your career in a dynamic, rewarding and market-leading environment? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than Vanderlande! We’ll give you the opportunity to work with our inspiring and talented experts on world-class projects – while growing your network, broadening your experience and expanding your horizons.
The global HR leadership team has identified a number of key priority projects derived from the people strategy and specific people plans in each of the business units, customer centers and supply centers.
The Project Manager needs to continuously monitor, drive, steer and prioritize the overall portfolio and make improvements/adjustments where needed. Stakeholder management and communication is essential. The PM is a solid sounding board and collaboration partner for Project Managers and Sponsors. He/she also closely supports and chairs the HR Project Community as well as portfolio governance meetings.
The Project Managers also support one of the main and key priority projects (BEST: Building Excellence Services & Technology). Setting up and coordinate the basic project and program management fundamentals. In this role the PM is expected to collect diverse project data, such as detailed planning, define toll gates, financial metrics (support in setting the business case) such as cost and budget estimation, deliverables next sprints and bring this all together in one portfolio overview (in close collaboration with the Programme Manager and Change Manager). The PM is also expected to bring forward improvement opportunities.
- Keep in close contact with Project Managers and Sponsors on progress, constraints, successes, risks and needs;
- Review portfolio initiatives;
- Maintain and improve Project Management community;
- Monitor/sharpen Programme charter, dashboard and tollgates, co-steering on measurable KPI’s;
- Come up with possible improvements on current project and portfolio management;
- Support in managing the biggest programme/project, called BEST (Building Excellence Services & Technology), impacting the wider HR organization structure wise and process wise, improving HR overall quality of services;
- Monitoring of budgets and resources;
- Stakeholder and change management, communicate on progress in all levels of the organization.
Vanderlande has more than 6,500 employees in more than 100 countries. The company has built up a very good reputation as a reliable partner for the development, production, installation and maintenance of equipment. These are systems in material handling for baggage handling and warehouse & parcel. The baggage handling systems are located at more than 600 airports (including 12 of the top 20 in the world) and world players in warehousing & parcel/e-commerce. Vanderlande stands for quality and innovation. Talented people work on the most challenging techniques in an inspiring working environment.
- Interim assignment for 3 months
- Salary in consultation
- challenging assignment
- 24 - 32 hours a week
- Project Management qualification is preferred
- 3+ years relevant experience in Project management
- Professional reporting and presentation skills
- Strong interest in business transformation and change
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Keen to work in an international environment
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English