Great opportunity for an experienced Portfolio Manager
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the job
Do you want to be part of progress? Are you hands-on and interested in shaping, prioritizing and having a strategic view on portfolio management in a dynamic international environment? The Finance Transformation Office raises the level of portfolio and program management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
The Finance Transformation Office is the recognized expert within Finance, that drives Portfolio Management. We are the owner of the Portfolio Management Methods. We drive the intake, determine budget allocation and approve the different project phases. We perform monitoring, budget to actuals analysis and reporting to the Finance Leadership Team. In this way the Finance Transformation Board is the competence owner of state-of-the-art Portfolio Management tools, means and methods.
Role and responsibilities
As Senior Portfolio Manager you are responsible for:
- Shaping the portfolio in a logical way that meets the demand of both users and management;
- Actively participating as trusted ‘advisor’ of the means and methods in Portfolio Management within ASML;
- Manage a broad range of projects with different change departments; Driving accurate and up to date reporting and analytics on the different projects in our change portfolio;
- Guiding diverse project teams with different backgrounds and levels of maturity;
- Work on scoping, planning, resourcing and reporting;
- Benefits management and lean portfolio management including prioritization;
- Preparing and facilitating progress reviews and key decision meetings and actively follow-up on agreements made during these meetings;
- Bringing the portfolio reporting to the next level in close alignment with the different stakeholders taking into account the broader strategic directions of the company;
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree preferable in the field of Business Administration
- At least 8 years of working experience as portfolio manager or project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so
- Experience in reporting, analytics and decision making