Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
Within the Engineering cluster, the Applications department is responsible for the development of combat and information management systems for navy ships, integration with sensor- and weapon systems as well as the development of sensor processing applications. These complex systems contain advanced solutions for information processing, information management and the user interaction with both sensor- and weapon systems. Our product offers essential support for missions varying from anti-piracy to ballistic missile defense.
As a Product Owner, you will combine your skills and abilities as a keen Software System Engineer, as well as you will work together with a multidisciplinary Agile team as a Product Owner. These teams develop and test the infrastructure platform for combat management systems, the radar systems and the optical sensor systems. Software system engineers often work in the role of product owner. The product owner is the linking pin between stakeholders, the product roadmap and the systems architecture. Activities include managing the backlog, translating customer requirements into product requirements and work packages, and demonstrating functionality/features to stakeholders.
Deze organisatie ontwikkelt hightechsystemen op het gebied van veiligheid en beveiliging: zowel single producten als volledige systemen.
- A challenging job in a great team within our high-tech, innovative work environment. Includes the freedom for initiative and good ideas;
- Room for personal and professional growth within our organisation, for example in regards to technical, commercial or international skills;
- Valuable international collaboration with coworkers from 68 different countries around the globe;
- A comfortable work space in a modern environment, with a focus on flexibility and the right work life balance;
- You can usually work where and when you want to be able to do your work as well and efficiently as possible. Within Thales we implement hybrid working, where you can, for example, work from home two days a week if your role allows it;
- A good salary, fitting travel allowance, and the ability to personalise your employment conditions: for instance, you can trade days off for internet costs, our bicycle plan, company fitness and relocation costs;
- 40 days off per year (PTO). Yes, really.
- You are a strong and clear communicator capable of discussing with all types of stakeholders (customers, team, management);
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in computer science, electrical engineer, system engineering or comparable;
- You have got knowledge of IT infrastructure technology (networking, operating systems, cyber security);
- You are great at organizing your work and that of others. You enjoy project management;
- You are able to separate main issues from details and you are able to take decisions with limited information;
- You have experience with Agile working.