Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
As a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) within Development & Engineering you will be operating in a fast paced and multidisciplinary development environment.
product design and supplier process is mature enough to be released for volume. Using your in-depth technical knowledge, analytic thinking, political antenna and excellent people skills, you work closely with suppliers to build up intimate knowledge of their IP and technological capabilities. The SQE is part of the D&E project team and, therefore, interfaces with project leaders, design engineers, architects, manufacturing & customer support engineers, logistics, procurement, etc.
Coordinating role with respect to all SQE activities (incl. other SQE colleagues) within the allocated project.
- Early supplier involvement in the D&E project to secure that technology expertise of ASML and supplier are merged in the best way.
- Ensure that not only parts quality, however, also manufacturability and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase.
- Document the D&E project collaboration, including supplier & ASML responsibilities and roles via a Statement of Work (SoW).
- New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection.
- Deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers in the ASML product generation process, such as:
- Acceptance of the design and/or specification
- Complete & detailed parts qualification process
- Acceptance of qualified parts
- Process flow and Process failure mode effect analysis
- First article inspection
- Define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as:
- Issue resolution
- Qualification deviation
- Configuration & change management
- ASML factory disturbances
- Contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements, improvement actions, and participation in supplier audits.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Education and experience
- Experienced MBO, Bachelor or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Depending on education level; Broad (5 - 20years) experience in high-tech industry, and complex modules, with a focus on supplier quality management or part quality or project management in engineering. Experience with large-, complex and accurate mechanical parts and assemblies is preferred. We encourage candidates with experience with Quality systems and – methods to apply for this vacancy (preferably Six Sigma Green of Black Belt) as well as candidates with experience in engineering towards production processes.
Knowledge of Dutch culture and ability to speak Dutch language is highly recommended
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Supplier Management
- Ability to initiate, influence and steer without formal authority.
- Strong networker with good negotiating skills
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to switch between complex matters and high-level conclusions.
- Self-propelling, showing initiative and drive.
- Flexible, result driven and committed.
- Team player
- Process oriented
- Fluent in Dutch and English