Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Can you visualize yourself as a light in our changing machine? Do you see yourself driving the process for impact analysis with a complete business case, implementing planning and monitoring actual implementation of changes at customers, factories and suppliers? Then, this might be the right job opportunity for you!
Make the difference in the efficiency and profitability of ASML by coordinating product change requests through the product life cycle.
Tactically facilitate our product change process, apply your configuration management experience and your ability to influence people.
You help our cross sector teams, on operational level, to protect the business of ASML against uncontrolled and unplanned changes while balancing speed and quality.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Manage quality of change implementation plans while optimizing implementation cost and planning
- Manage quality of impact analysis of changes, to minimize processing time and reliable planning
- Organize and chair cross sector project change control board for impact analysis, planning and disposition of changes
- Recognize and advise on scope of change requests (scope control, new or update change)
- Coordinate and coach cross-sector project team on the product change process
- Monitor and control the implementation of approved changes
- Monitor and give feedback on changes being processed according agreed configuration management at ASML policy
- Be involved in embedding improvements delivered from configuration management at ASML roadmap on operational level
- Contribute to development of configuration management at ASML
- Master's degree in industrial / logistics / engineering or technical business administration.
- At least 5 years work experience of which at least 2 years experience in new product introductions
- Requires combination of specialist (Configuration Management) and project management skills
- Appliance of organizational change management techniques
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills combined with business sense
- Know upstream impact of changes (e.g. logistics, operation, customer support)
- Proven experience in managing multiple changes, configurations and their dependencies
- Configuration Management certification (CMII module 1-6) is preferred
- Natural leader, in providing structure, prioritization and decisiveness
- Persistent and persuasive towards results in an emphatic and pragmatic manner
- Motivational, energetic, pro-active attitude and drive for improvement
- Sensitive on value of relations: entrepreneur, networker, facilitator, team player
- Strong communicator who can influence without power
- Good presentation skills
- Eager to learn and able to self-reflect