Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
To deliver excellent wafer operations services to the Customers. Work and support the operations in Service Lab for processing, measuring and cleaning of wafers for the Twinscan & EUV factory. In Operations Service Lab wafers and reticles are prepared for exposure, processed after exposure, measured and recycled. The operator is responsible to process requests for internal customers as well as for the field. The operator reports to the Team leader and has interfaces with delivery operations, development, customer support, equipment support and the direct colleague technicians and engineers.
- Supply wafer and reticle processing services (coat/develop/recycle) for ASML’s production process.
- Etch tool wafers for internal use (XT/NXT/NXE) or customers ( BMMO, 2D/3D)
- Processing requests for internal customers as well as for the field.
- Processing of wafers includes coating, developing, cleaning, (defectivity) measurements, analyse and report of wafers and data
- Measure wafer quality after recycle and determine new wafer grade.
- Re-use of wafers with assigned different grades (grade 1- grade 4)
- Responsible for the quality, quantity and availability of wafers, measurements and reticles.
- Handles priorities and communicates with internal customer about service requests/expectations.
- Works according instructions and registers executed tasks.
- Monitors and adjusts process and equipment performance.
- Proposes and initiates process/product improvements.
- Makes sure internal stock levels are available and up to date.
- Works well in teams and has good communications skills.
- Able to gain and maintain changing (new) knowledge on product, process, equipment and safety aspects.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
- Challenging projects
- Excellent coaching given by your consultant
- Room for development, regarding the Talent Development with a personal coach
- A very friendly atmosphere with an open social culture
- Events/Networks with other technology professionals from multiple nationalities
- Able to perform all processing, measuring and cleaning needed for standard tests and special requests
- Able to perform daily qualifications on all tooling
- MLO / MBO / MTS
- MS Office
- Experience in working with SAP
- Working with chemicals
- Basic Data Analyses