Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing, Engineering, Automotive, Luchtvaart
Over deze vacature
As a Technician Extreme Ultraviolet, you’ll construct ASML's latest lithography machines (EXE 5000) that are used to produce microchips. You will be cross trained on multiple activities within the unique cleanroom factory.
Do you want to build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see? And are you a car mechanic, aerospace engineer or technician with a similar background? Then ASML is looking for you!
Whilst working as a Technician Extreme Ultraviolet you will focus on assembling, adjusting, qualifying and delivering the latest lithography machines. These machines are called ‘EXE’ systems, which is short for Extended EUV (Extreme Ultraviolet). The department as a whole is responsible for the build, qualification, de-assemble and install of the complete EXE systems, which ASML started producing in April 2021.
As a Technician Extreme Ultraviolet, you;
- Build, install, align and disassemble components and modules working in multidisciplinary teams;
- Work according to agreed specifications and delivery times;
- Provide support during the introduction of the new EXE products (into the production process), whist laying down product, process and measuring data in protocols and databases;
- Closely cooperate with various disciplines, maintaining the planned delivery times and quality, identifying/reporting bottlenecks and escalating (technical) issues with the aim of structurally resolving them;
- Encourage and promote a safe working environment and follow the 5S+1 principles;
- Actively seek to improve learning curve regarding the product and processes via short feedback loops. Sharing knowledge with all stakeholders;
- Actively seek to implement and improve a Lean manufacturing environment within the factory, with the mindset to continuously improve factory processes and your own way of working.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The role of Technician Extreme Ultraviolet offers a unique and challenging job in which you have many opportunities for career growth.
The first year you will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer you:
- 25.1% shift allowance for 2 shifts;
- Good working conditions;
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and the YER back office;
- Development opportunities, including a Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive supervision of international candidates (including Dutch lessons, assistance with tax returns and accommodation);
- Cooperative, result and relationship driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other Technology professionals from different multinationals;
- Events and masterclasses with interesting speakers and appealing companies.
To help tackle the technical challenges ASML's faces, you have;
- A MBO 3/4 (vocational / associate degree) with at least 4 years hands on assembly and qualification experience e.g. mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics or automotive engineering;
- Or a Bachelor degree with 0-2 years’ experience in a similar technical or engineering environment;
- Preferred: affinity with (system) assembling, testing and troubleshooting.