Secondment via YER
Engineering, High Tech
Over deze vacature
ASML supports the Semiconductor industry’s ongoing quest for producing faster, smarter and more energy efficient chips (IC’s) by designing lithography systems that the Semiconductor Industry needs to achieve their goals.
Are you looking for a job that will challenge you to become a technical expert while being the interface to the factory and customer site engineers? Do you have the ability to be creative and like to be challenged in solving complex problems? Are you eager to improve your non-technical skills when introducing new products and solutions in record time to your counterparts in the factory and to the customer? Then you are the right person for this job!
Electrical Layout (EL) is the system that provides electrical power to all subsystems of the machine and includes human safety architecture as well as machine damage protection systems.
The Industrialization Engineer is responsible to design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements.
In the ASML product life cycle, the industrialization engineer has the following responsibilities from mechanical build and qualification in the Assembly work center, till setup and qualification in TEST and Install.
New Product Introduction:
- Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Co-design the product to secure Design for Service and Design for Manufacturing.
- Review technical documentation of the development team with stakeholders (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Production Support and Customer Support).
- Define and create the service process (needed diagnostics, replacement, and recovery)
- Analyses the production process, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join ASML as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after a predefined period of at least one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and soft skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering or other related technical area.
- Experience From ~5 year relevant experience, like:
- Commissioning of complex systems
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Troubleshooting complex (mechatronic) systems
- Experience in the field of Manufacturing - industrialization Engineering
- Creating documentation and trainings with attention to the details.
- Experience in reporting progress and issues.
Our preference goes out to experience candidates in the field of Industrialization of high-tech products with a practical, can-do attitude and has strong affinity with documentation.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Pro-active mindset. Plenty of initiative.
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Customer focus, analytical skills, flexible attitude and commitment are key for this role.
- Willingness for foreign travel, approximately 2 weeks a year.
- Team player
- Professional communication skills:
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing are a must.
- Dutch a skills in speech and writing are an advantage.
- Eager to develop yourself personally and technically.
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
To perform your job you should be able to:
- Work with PC (Microsoft Office, SAP, HTML, XML text formats)
- Have technical discussions (understanding and explaining of technical concepts) in English
- Execute (and test) service and manufacturing activities
- Troubleshoot issues on systems
- Give training – create training content