Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
This role is based in the IT Service Delivery organization within our Client, and they are dedicated to secure the best business application & process support for their international business that is in rapid growth.
The vacancy is in the Service Delivery team Project Services, they are responsible to implement and support applications within Project Services globally within the Clients. They support the business on current SAP installations as well as contributing to global IT projects where their expertise as PS team is needed. They participate as SME’s and “IT Stream Leads” in building the new SAP S/4 Template together with their technical implementation partner. This new template will be rolled out globally to a few hundred entities in the next 4 - 5 years.
One of the largest suppliers to the food processing industry and a wide range of other processing industries. As an international technology group, the company focuses on process technology and components for advanced manufacturing processes for various markets in more than 50 countries.
We offer an exciting and challenging working environment in an international team of highly skilled and qualified colleagues. The job provides good opportunity to grow your competencies further with like minds.
We are a company that provides favorable opportunities for personal as well as professional development, including good possibilities for continued education. We offer flexible working hours and support equal opportunities and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
You are motivated by responsibility, variety in tasks and having a high degree of exposure to the business. You have good communicative skills, and you are a team player. In your work you are thorough and self-driven. You think and plan ahead, work in a structured way. You are walking towards the challenges you meet in your work with a can-do attitude, no matter if they may be of theoretical complexity or merely demanding a practical/hands-on solution. You are flexible and know how to adapt to the changing needs of the business. You will become part of a large international business which needs to see the objectives of the projects translated into tangible results.
- Education to degree, minimum Bachelor and/ or qualifying working experience from Project/Engineering department.
- Strong interpersonal skills, also in an intercultural environment
- Ability to conduct workshops and training
- Good overall knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana
- Business process mapping experience
- Drive to proactively seek solutions when faced with challenges
- Result driven – focused on targets and project plans
- Strong communicative skills - in English and preferably also in Dutch
- Knowledge of project driven engineering business would be an advance
They ideal candidate has ERP specific experience:
(we realize nobody is perfect and there is room to further develop your skills)
- Excellent general SAP ERP knowledge within PS and preferable CATS
- Knowledge of the integration between the PS module and logistics.
- Knowledge of the logistic processes in relation to materials on the network for the process within the engineering industry.
- Knowledge about Project stock, Material planning Cost planning, Network item assembly etc.
- Knowledge of Project planner and scheduling and Resource planning
- Knowledge of Resource related billing and project sales with billing plans and invoicing
- Knowledge of PS reporting and report design
- Knowledge of the Project material delivery process
- Experience with functional specifications and process definitions
- Understanding of the material master and its dependencies to all modules
- Basic knowledge about Integration setup between PS and the PP module
- Understanding of the period end processes
- Understanding of dependencies to all ECC modules
- Experience with full-life cycle ERP implementation is an advantage
What will you be working with?
- Provide PS application support to the business
- Prepare activities and estimate the necessary detailed implementation efforts
- Implement identified activities during analysis, design, build/configuration right up to completion of all test phases and technical go-live/deployment
- Prepare, conduct training & support key user training deliveries & other major change processes
- Working closely with BRM, Service integration team and external resource on SAP PS solution delivery.
- Sharing knowledge within the team and helping in building up competencies and/or improving the quality of deliverables