Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you the EHS colleague with broad experience in Risk and Safety management we are looking for?
As an Senior EHS expert you are looking for a challenge and you get energy to really make a difference in a complex environment by taking responsibility and raising the safety standard within ASML to a higher level.
The Senior EHS expert within the Manufacturing Service organization:
- Provides expertise & support in EHS activities of the Manufacturing Services organization.
- Contributes to incident management
- Leads high risk incident investigations (Kelvin Topset)
- Conducts Risk analysis (Ri&E, JHA)
- Co-develops the safety roadmap to Increases the Safety culture and performance.
- is regarded as expert in EHS management. (ISO45001).
- works jointly in a team with in total of 3 experts who are responsible for the EHS structure.
- In the rapidly growing and fast changing landscape of ASML, the senior EHS expert needs to adapt continuously, work independent, has a good verbal communication in English and Dutch language.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Safety is your passion and with your skills, especially leadership and communication skills, you know how to get things done.
- You are in possession of a Master/Bachelor degree and a Safety Education (HVK, Nebosh);
- Experienced (Occupational Health & Safety) in Risk inventory methods (e.g. IMA-A, JHA);
- You have knowledge of ISO standards (ISO14001/45001) and other safety management systems such as VCA;
- You have knowledge of applicable local laws and regulations and good analytical problem-solving skills;
- You are a strong communicator, open, honest and respectful in your communication with others
- You have minimum 8 years’ experience in a Manufacturing or logistical organization
- Ability to build network & relations
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Discrete, independent self-propelling and showing initiative
- Is able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to peers and customers
- The Safety department is responsible for supporting the sector Manufacturing Services in Safety, Environmental and Health issues
- The EHS expert reports to the Manager MS Safety
- You frequently interact with team members of the EHS global organization, the Manufacturing Q&S, D&E safety, MS line managers and employees