Secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering
Over deze vacature
Our client is looking for a project manager with primary focus on the build and refurbishment of experimental setups, both at Delft and Geleen, and a secondary focus on multi-departmental B2B projects for their clients in the Eindhoven/Veldhoven region.
A project manager at Nano instrumentation department is involved from the initial lead and quotation phase up to the execution and presentation of the project result. They are responsible for the delivery of the project result within time, money and quality. Our client mostly work in long term relations with their clients, and therefore their project managers also play a role in warm acquisition.
The environment they work in is dynamic, with short turn-around times, shifting client priorities and occasional technical set-backs. They work as a team, they support each other, and keep their eye on the ball, doing world-class science. The possibility for continued learning and development is an important part of the organizational mindset.
Additional unit and group info: Focus areas of the company's unit Industry and the Nano-instrumentation group.
Due to increase in work overall and a shifts in foci within the current project management team, one of our client is looking to expand their project management team. As a research group as a whole they work on ultra-clean, ultra-vacuum technologies, primarily within the semiconductor industry, but they also offer their knowledge for exploratory gas decarbonization and nuclear fusion research projects. A large part of their applied science work has an experimental component. Most of these experiments happen in their state of the art labs in Delft. Some of the experimental setups they have, they design and build themselves.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, paid overtime, travel allowance)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including relocation and Dutch lessons)
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Bsc. or MSc. diploma in Technical Physics, Engineering, Vacuum and/or Plasma technologies with at least 3 years work experience in a similar role.
- Experience with B2B project management in an applied science environment.
- Experience with ‘build’ projects (please note, in these projects we also always include a systems engineer).
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel regularly within The Netherlands. Travel abroad will be minimal and probably not exceed 4 days a year.
- A valid in The Netherlands driver's license.
The formal location is Eindhoven (preferred), with regular travel to Delft and Geleen.
Hybrid working scheme applicable, scope: 36-40 hrs/week