Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
Are you a handson Financial Controller with a proven track record of more than 5 years? Are you a self-starter with strong financial control, reporting, analytical and prioritization skills? Then you must seize this opportunity! For Axelera AI, we search for a Senior Financial Controller. Do you want to work for a quickly growing international deep-tech company? Then read further below.
For Axelera AI, YER Executive would like to get in contact with a Senior Financial Controller. In this position, you will be responsible for financial control and reporting activities, implement an internal control matrix and support with planning and budgeting activities. You report to the Director of Finance.
Most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Build from scratch and implement an Internal Control Matrix
- Build flow charts for each process in the company
- Internal control execution
- Oversee stock count
- Perform month-end reconciliations and keep this documentation neat and clean for the audit
- Perform BS and P&L reviews
- Oversee all deferred income items
- Help to build up green bullet list with all tasks for accounting department. Make sure all deadlines are mentioned
- Help with implementation of the planning tool
- Execute step-by-step month-end closure in NetSuite
- Contribute with automation of the finance processes
- Preparation/drafting Memorandums for all significant IFRS topics
- Support Finance Director with implementation of revenue accounting and building up inhouse model for it
- Support to re-book 2022 figures in NetSuite of the company
- Being able to replace accountant to book transactions during her vacation period
- Assisting Director of Finance with company valuation procedure
- Overseeing ESG project with 3 year timeline
Axelera AI is a truly European deep-tech start-up company which is developing a game-changing hardware and software platform for AI at the edge that will make the industry more integrated, efficient and accessible. Their mission is to spread artificial intelligence for a green, fair, trusted and safe world enabling new application of AI in diverse sectors like smart cities, retail and other markets. Axelera AI is a spin-off from a multinational deep-tech group and is backed by a strong syndicate of institutional investors. They have an extraordinary and international team of top talented researchers and developers working in the headquarter in Eindhoven (NL) and in the offices in Leuven (BE), Zurich (CH) and Pisa (IT).
Take the chance to become part of a dynamic, fast-growing, international organization. Axelera AI offers an attractive compensation package, including a pension plan, extensive employee insurances and the option to get company shares.
An open culture that not only supports creativity and continual innovation is awaiting you. Collaborative ownership and freedom with responsibility is characteristic for the way they act and work as a team.
- Preferably a Master or Bachelor degree in Finance
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position (in an international environment)
- Proven track record in financial control
- Knowledge of IFRS (or other reporting guidelines)
- Strong IT skills, in particular Excel and ERP
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills in English and Dutch are essential
- Pro-active, hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical skills, critical and pragmatic
- Highly independent worker, self-driven and team player