Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Does building and maintaining sustainable relationships with suppliers while execution all procurement activities energizes you? We are further professionalizing our Supplier Operations department and would like to welcome an enthusiastic Tactical Buyer with a proven commercial track record and the motivation to make a difference in our organization.
The Supplier Operations department’s mission is to secure material availability at the right cost, right quality and right time for our customers. To realize this mission, we need to set ourselves up for success to navigate the volume ramp, while managing the growing installed base & supply chain complexity in a smarter way. This means that we need to drive both structural step changes and continuous improvements in our core processes at the same time. Your role as Tactical Buyer is to ensure effective and efficient execution of the procurement activities by for example arranging adequate material supply, resolving operational procurement issues, driving cost down / cost efficiency and ensuring master data control.
- Manage suppliers
- Actively manage your stakeholders at ASML
- Build, maintain and extend a sustainable relationship within Procurement, Logistics, Suppliers and Engineers
- Support in solving issues and development needs
- Translate business and improvements needs towards suppliers
- Provide reports on performance and planning
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the direction of Supply Chain Management, (International) Business, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Finance.
You have at least 5 years’ experience in a procurement / sourcing or commercial (related) role, ideally in a technology intensive industry. It is also considered a pre when affinity with one or more where technical affinity is key:
- Experience with R2P
- Experience with TCO
- Experience with Supplier Relationship Management
- Experience with new product introduction
- Experience with supplier contracting
- Experience with supply chain processes
- Commercial experience (E.g. sales)
- Ability to identify and structure opportunities independently
- Excellent professional communication in English
- Assertive, proactive problem solving skills and driving improvements
- Ensuring accountability
- Strong planning and alignment skills
- Ability to deal with resistance and organizational changes
Social and communication skills:
- Stakeholder management
- Customer focus
- Persuasion skills
- Collaboration; team player orientation
- Able to manage ambiguity
- Time / priority management skill