Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
The Technology department (former Research and Development) plays a key role in the continuous development of new products and technologies in order to strengthen our position on the market and differentiate our products. Together with your team, you will be responsible for SW and HW integration testing of cutting-edge technical solutions. You also contribute to setting up the test competence and implementing improvements.
- Actively participating in the definition of system integration scenarios (in Gherkin)
- Implementing automated test scenarios in code by using the custom Automated Test Framework
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and fixing problems with a strong analytical view
- Independently executing, analyzing and reporting the system integration tests
- Independently solving work related problems within the own operational work environment
- Effectively and closely collaborating with highly skilled development team members and software development teams
Vanderlande is a market-leading, global partner for future-proof logistic process automation in the warehousing, airports and parcel sectors. Its extensive portfolio of integrated solutions – innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services – results in the realisation of fast, reliable and efficient automation technology.
- At least a bachelor degree in Software Engineering or Mechatronics/Controls engineering.
- At least three years software development and/or testing experience with focus on quality in a representative technical environment (embedded/controls).
- ISTQB Foundation certification (or equivalent).
- ISTQB Advanced test automation engineer (or equivalent) is an advantage.
- Two years of experience with C# (Object Oriented)/.NET/.NET Core, Visual Studio, MSBuild, NuGet and NUnit is required.
- Experience with Build/Deploy/Test pipelines is an advantage.
- Knowledge of XML/XSD, TCP/IP / HTTP / Oracle(SQL) / Linux.
- Knowledge of DevOps, Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Gherkin and SpecFlow is an advantage.
- Knowledge of UI automation frameworks (Selenium, Cypress) is an advantage.
- Experience and affinity with Requirements Management, Change Management, Version Control and Test management tools, especially Jira, Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Artifactory.