Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have a technical background in the Semiconductor industry? You like new challenges and take the lead to show the path?
Our client is number 1 in automotive semiconductor devices and in Automotive networking where we foresee strong growth in the next decade. We have an opportunity in the Product Line "In-Vehicle Networking" (IVN) for a Senior Project Manager. As PROJECT MANAGER for New Product Introduction (NPI) you will lead a team of experienced multi-disciplinary engineers to develop new products for automotive applications from Project initiation to product release in production. Your goal will be to ensure product delivery to the market on time, within the agreed budget, at the expected quality while meeting the financial targets (product cost) set by the organization.
You will be responsible for :
- Drive the Project Life Cycle from Project Initiation to Production Release
- Define scope, planning & budget for the entire project while always looking at the quality
- Create and maintain the project business case
- Drive and follow the project risk assessment to find the right risk responses
- Lead and inspire a multidisciplinary team of technical specialist to satisfy customer needs and business case
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with relevant stakeholders on progress, issues, and escalation
You will join Program Management Office team together with 2 Program Managers, 4 Project Managers and 3 Project Support Officers.
You will have the chance to contribute to the key growth area for the future for our global semiconductor client and to build on the evolution towards self-driving cars. Their Automotive business unit offers sensor and processing technology that drives all aspects of the secure connected cars of today and the autonomous cars of tomorrow. Their Product line In-Vehicle Networking (IVN) is the world’s leading supplier of integrated circuits for in-vehicle communication, ranging from LIN, CAN, FlexRay, System Basis Chips (SBC) to Ethernet PHYs and switches. In high-end vehicles, there are more than 100 transceivers inside the vehicle, and thanks to our client's market leadership; virtually every car produced in the world is equipped with at least one of their IVN products.
We work with all major automotive manufacturers and Tier 1s, and we are recognized in the industry as the leader in performance, quality, and technology. The product line IVN has offices in The Netherlands, India, Germany & China.
The location of this vacancy is Nijmegen or Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
One of our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project: Automotive Business Line /In Vehicle Networking Product Line
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, paid overtime, travel allowance)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including relocation and Dutch lessons)
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years experience in complex project Management with multi-disciplinary teams
- Project Management Skills
- Technical Background (Semiconductor preferred)
- Structured way of working, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate efficiently at all levels of the organization