Secondment with contracting
Energy, Gas, Water
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer who is able to execute various service work activities on heavy duty GE gas turbines Frame 3, 5, 6, 6FA, 9 and 9FA at (inter)national customers. The position is part of the Field Service Department and reports to the Manager Field Service. Similar positions within the organization are Maintenance Engineer, Field Service Engineer Controls.
- Execution of preventive (planned or unplanned) and corrective maintenance as well as commissioning activities.
- Lead the maintenance crews.
- Act as TEN ambassador.
- Planning, control and coordination on site of operation and maintenance.
- Quality control for in- and output of site activities and parts supplied.
- Focal point for the customer in the field.
- Observing and applying all local and company safety regulations ( SH&E procedures).
- Ingoing and outgoing tool inspections and familiar with specific toolings
- Performing check of required materials and tooling for the specific activity.
- Taking all necessary corrective actions together with the Field Support Engineer and Project Manager.
- Providing recommendations to the customer for better running conditions of the units after consulting with TEN specialists and Project Manager.
- Performing workplace inspections and toolbox meetings and reports SH&E procedures deviations.
- Reviewing site inspection documents/procedures to make sure all documents are in line with project requirements.
- Providing full reports after outages and on daily operation.
- Search for any opportunity to reduce costs and maximize additional work.
- Act a single point of contact at site and manage site team.
Thomassen Energy (TEN) is the leading provider of aftermarket service and solutions to the gas turbine-focused energy industry. Thomassen Energy is part of the South Korean Hanwha group of companies and has a strategic focus on zero carbon emissions solutions. Thomassen Energy is ready for the future and playing a significant role within the energy transition, partnering up with business partners fully dedicated to deliver High Hydrogen Gas Turbine Retrofits within the very near future.
They offer a sustainable career with an eye for your personal development, and in which growth is possible within the various disciplines of the organization. They coordinate the needs of the organization and the wishes of the employee as much as possible. Internal and external training can be part of this and every employee has an annual training budget for this.
Thomassen Energy has a collegian working atmosphere where colleagues help and challenge each other. Together they work on the organizational goals and where necessary, they are flexible in our efforts to satisfy our customer.
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO); mechanical engineering or engineering officer.
b. Additional Training
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably German and/or another European language.
- Technical and mechanical knowledge of gas turbines and its related equipment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of maintenance for power plants.
- Experience in mechanical / relocation activities on heavy duty GE type of Gas Turbines Frames 3, 5, 6, 6FA, 9 and 9FA.
- Planning, execution and close out GT(G), ST(G) minor and major outages.
d. Personal skills
- Leadership capabilities
- Hands-on, manages and drives for results
- Creative and maximizes empowerment
- Customer and quality focussed.
- EU passport
- Able to commute daily to Rheden