Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For our department we are looking for an Engineer (Hoofconstructeur, sg11) with experience in Engineering Engine Installation related parts.
As an engineer you will be responsible for one or several Engine Installation related parts (Air Intake, Exhaust, Engine Mounts, Cooling Module, Fan systems, Auxiliary Heater, AC systems etc.). You can work on multiple projects in dedicated teams led by a Lead Engineer. These projects include diesel powered, but also state of the art Battery Electric Vehicles. We are currently looking for an component owner for Cooling system related components. Two-Five years of experience is desired.
The following characteristics and activities will be important:
- the development of chassis parts, the release of components for production and test applications in accordance with planning, the definition and deployment of test assignments and the preparation of technical specifications and descriptions.
- leading a simultaneous engineering team, consisting of engineers from product development, operations, service, purchase and quality.
- Following up action points and planning
- the co-initiation of risk analyses and validation plans and intervention in the event of imminent problems or delays in the activities of the own group and outside of that.
- implementing quality improvements and cost price reductions.
- good communication and planning skills, frequent contact with suppliers is a part of the daily work
The Engine Installation & Exterior group is responsible within Product Development for the realization of (sub)projects in the field of Engine Installation components such as Cooling Modules, Engine Mounts, Air Intake Systems, Exhaust Systems, etc. But also Chassis mounted Exterior Parts such as Bumper, Grille, Side Skirts, Headlight Panels, etc.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
For this challenging position, we would like to get in touch with candidates who have an education at Bachelor or Master level, preferably Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Engineering. You are independent, but can also work in a team, are decisive and have a pro-active and driven collegial attitude. You have good communicative skills, analytical abilities and you have no problem working under time pressure according to schedule. Experience with electro mechanical components has a pre. Skills in CAD (UG-NX) and MS Office applications are a requirement as well as a knowledge of the English language in word and writing. Dutch and German are desired.