Contract with Client
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Ensure the best possible IT support.
You will be a member of the Regional IT team NL + ROW and report directly to the Director of IT Infrastructure and Operations. You will work closely with the Group IT teams and the IT teams in the other regions in Normec.
- Ensure the best possible IT support for Normecs’ business, enabling them to deliver excellent service to our customers.
- Build and lead the regional IT support team.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the business for a region up to 1000+ end users.
- Lead and support local, regional and global IT projects that drive maturity and standardisation across our business.
- Be the first support contact for the global leadership team and the Board of Normec.
- Provide IT Support to end users on a variety of issues, identify, research and resolve any technical upcoming challenge.
- Manage a strong relationship with local vendors and contractors and ensure delivered services meet technical requirements.
Normec is a fast growing, international enterprise in the TICC sector. They have offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and are looking for further expansion across Europe. With their 3000 employees they enable their customers to innovate safely, quickly and (cost) efficiently. With intelligent, thorough and independent research and reporting, they combine professional expertise with excellent IT-driven services. That’s how Normec set the standard.
- Permanent contract and a competitive salary.
- Wide range of technology challenges in a fast growing, international company.
- Opportunity to expand and grow your career.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Making a positive impact on our society: our services ensure a healthy and safe environment for many people.
- Excellent lunches and Friday afternoon drinks in our office in Utrecht.
You are a technologist who is eager to grow into a leadership role. You are dedicated, pro-active and focused on continuous improvement. As an early joiner, you will shape the Normec IT support function and build the IT support teams that provide the best possible service for Normecs’ business.
- Around 5 years of experience in an IT Support role with previous leadership experience.
- Bachelor (hbo) degree in a relevant area.
- Working knowledge of ITIL and support tooling.
- Working experience with the Office365 suite, Active Directory, PowerShell, Networking (WAN, LAN, Wifi) and Networking topology.
- Native in Dutch, fluent in English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.